Ultimate Diorama Masterline Godzilla vs Kong Kong Final Battle
We’ve got to stop Godzilla. It’s our only chance. We have to take it!? ? Nathan Lind
Prime 1 Studio is unbelievably proud to finally reveal the next part in this earth-shaking piece in the Ultimate Diorama Masterline Series: the non-scale UDMGVK-02: KONG FINAL BATTLE from Godzilla vs. Kong!
Kong bows to no one! And when his rival Alpha Titan, Godzilla, comes a-calling; Kong answers in spades! The King of Skull Island has climbed his way out of his Hollow Earth Kingdom to answer Godzilla’s challenge in a nightmare vision of Hong Kong! This massive Kong diorama stands at a towering 31.5 inches tall!
Kong uses the environment to his advantage in this ultimate diorama of Hong Kong cloaked in darkness and fire. The Eighth Wonder of the World launches off an obliterated building to hurl himself at the King of Monsters! Our sculptors have captured the abject rage in Kong’s face and the determination in his posture. Kong takes aim at Godzilla with his right hand and readies his game-changing Battle Axe in his left. We’ve taken great care to render Kong’s simian fur, battle-scarred chest, and gigantic proportions true to his film version.
Rounding out this dynamic diorama is a city in ruins! We’ve lit building windows with LED Illumination, while other structures feature blazing fire and smoke. Highways have collapsed and damaged vehicles are strewn about as high atop one building, a helicopter waits for rescue passengers that are not coming.
This Ultimate Kong diorama is a breathtaking in and of itself, but what if there was a way to have Godzilla and Kong fight head-to-head? However, if you’re a focused Kong fan, you owe it to yourself to get this Ultimate Kong Diorama today!
- LED-Illuminated Buildings
- LED-Illuminated Fires and Explosions
- One (1) Godzilla vs Kong-themed Hong Kong base featuring a Helicopter and Damaged Vehicles
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.